Quick Way to Improve Skin :
Many people are looking for a simple way to improve their skin without surgery or a facelift. Aging and sun-damaged skin may develop redness, blemishes , pigmentation, deep wrinkles, or age spots. A Chemical Peel like “Super Peel ” is a very good option for people who are looking out for their quest to improve their appearance, but first It’s important to have a Medical Cosmetologist look at your skin to evaluate your skin suggest the right treatment for you . At Clinic2000 our specialist Medical Cosmetology Physician does exactly that. Super Peel procedure that makes it possible to reverse the signs of ageing and re-gain a beautiful and youthful glow that you have lost over the years and restores the firmness of the skin . Unlike so many run of the mill type Chemical Peels ,Super Peel uses fruit derived natural acids of different varieties in different combinations and different strengths, to penetrate different depths of the skin enabling them to ‘peel’ away the top layers of the skin ( epidermis ) in order to improve conditions such as Pimples ( acne ), irregular pigmentation and fine wrinkles and restores the youth and glow on your face. Chemical peels have been in use for a number of years and are a highly popular way to improve the texture and look of skin. Over half a million people have a session performed each year. There are a wide variety of peels available, each with its own unique benefits & indications.
The new skin after Super Peel will be smoother, less wrinkled, and will be more even in color.
How is Super Peel different from the regular Chemical Peel?
A regular chemical peel contains only a single component in that i.e, either it’s purely a Glycolic Acid or Salicylic Acid or Lactic Acid. Where as ” Super Peel ” is a combination peel which has different fruit acids in different strengths to penetrate different layers of the Skin and has multiple Actions. For example the ” Azelano Super Peel ” that is used in Acne/Pimples treatment apart from treating the Pimples, it improves Skin Texture and Clears up the Face too. Like wise the ” Melano Peel ” that is used in treating the Pigmentation on Face, reduces the pigmentation and rejuvenates the Skin. That way ” Super Peel ” way above the regular Chemical Peel
What Can Super Peel Do?
- Reduce fine lines, especially under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Treat mild scarring and certain types of acne.
- Diminish skin discoloration, such as sun spots, age spots, liver spots, freckles.
- skin texture and color, or blotchiness.
How Are Chemical Peels Performed?
Prior to treatment, you may be instructed to stop certain medications and prepare the skin with pre-conditioning creams, which you would apply at home for a period of time. A chemical peel is usually performed in a doctor’s clinic, involving the following:
- Cleansing the skin with an agent that removes excess oils; eyes and hair are protected.
- Applying the peel to the designated location (face, neck, chest, hands, arms, or legs), using one or more chemical solutions, such as glycolic acid, tri-chloro acetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, or mandelic acid.
- Using the proper peeling agent (superficial, medium or deep) based upon the type of skin damage present and your desired results.
During a chemical peel, most patients experience a warm to hot sensation that may last about 5 to 10 minutes and may be followed by some stinging. A deeper peel can be more painful and require medication during or after the procedure, and require a longer recovery time.
What Should Be Expected After Treatment?
To minimize the reappearance of lesions and lines, the Medical Cosmetologist recommend daily use of a broad-spectrum (blocks ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B rays) sunscreen. Depending upon the type of peel applied, there may be a mild to severe sunburn-like sensation. The gentlest type of peel, a superficial peel, usually produces redness, which is followed by scaling that lasts three to five days.
Are There any Complications?
People with certain skin types have a risk of developing a temporary skin color change. This risk may increase if you take birth control pills, have been pregnant. Redness that may occur after a chemical peel usually lasts for few hours and in few cases can last for few days. Although very low, there is a risk of scarring after a chemical peel. If scarring does occur, it can usually be treated with good results.
What Are The Limitations of Chemical Peels?
- Cannot tighten loose or sagging skin which might require “ E-Plus ” Treatment.
- Does not remove deep scars which might require “ E-Plus Laser Sublative ” Treatment.
- Cannot change pore size or remove broken blood vessels on the face; however, the procedure may improve the appearance of these conditions.