What is Obesity:
Obesity means accumulation of excess fat on the body. Obesity has been recently classified by WHO as a disease, like high blood pressure or diabetes. It has many serious long-term consequences for your health, and it is the second leading cause of preventable deaths in the United States (tobacco is the first). Obesity is defined as having a body mass index (BMI) of greater than 30. The BMI is a measure of your weight relative to your height ( Weight in KIlos / by height in Mtrs square ).
Causes Of Obesity:
The causes of Obesity are many and varied. The main reasons for gaining weight is the imbalance between calorie intake and consumption of the individual. Our age, sex, and genes, psychological makeup, and environmental factors all may contribute.
• Genetic cause: Obesity tends to run in families. This is caused both by genes and by shared diet and lifestyle habits. Having obesity in relatives does not guarantee that you will be obese.
• As per Emotions: Some people overeat because of depression, anxiety, anger, boredom, and many other reasons that have nothing to do with hunger. This doesn’t mean that overweight and obese people have more emotional problems than other people. It just means that their feelings influence their eating habits, causing them to overeat. In some unusual cases, obesity may be used as a defense mechanism because of the perceived social pressures related to being more physically desirable, particularly in young girls. In these cases, as with the other emotional causes, psychological intervention may be helpful.
• As per Environmental factors: The most important environmental factor is lifestyle. Your eating habits and activity level are partly learned from the people around you. Overeating and sedentary habits (inactivity) are the most important risk factors for over weight / obesity.
• As per Sex: Men have more muscle than women, on average. Because muscle burns more calories than other types of tissue, men use more calories than women, even at rest. Thus, women are more likely to gain weight than men with the same calorie intake.
• As per Age: People tend to lose muscle and gain fat as they age. Their metabolism also slows down due to ageing. Both of these lower their calorie requirements.
• As per Pregnancy: Normally Women gain weight on an average by about 13 to 14 Kilos during pregnancy . If she has been advised bed rest during pregnancy the weight gain could be much more than normal.This can compound with each pregnancy. This weight gain may contribute to obesity in women.
Why the Obesity Treatment with Clinic-2000?:-
With umpteen number of Obesity Clinics ( 99% of them are purely Beauty Clinics with Non – Medical Background / staff ) sprouting around , one finds it difficult to identify the right place and assume that every Obesity Clinic is the same. That’s where one goes wrong.
Remember Obesity is a Medical Issue that concerns your health and not a beauty problem and it requires an Experienced and Qualified Bariatric Physician ( Medical Specialist in Over weight treatment ) to treat it without any side effects.
Clinic 2000 has been Rated No.1 in Bariatric Medicine ( Over Weight Treatment ) for 3 Years in a Row in a Survey Conducted by Times of India for The Years 2015,16 & 17 as You might have seen on the Home Page.
What about the other Approaches / Treatments?
Just like every issue in life, Losing Weight has got multiple approaches. If some body is Over Weight by 5 to 6 Kilos of their weight diet and exercise under proper guidance will definitely help. But when some body is over weight by 10 kilos and above, this approach may not work. You definitely need a Bariatric Physician’s Help/Treatment.
When you go on a strict diet like fasting for days together and living on lime water and salads, You may lose some weight, but that’s only loss of carbohydrates , muscle glycogen and water, which rebounds with increased weight gain after you have stopped it. Same thing applies for Herbal Supplements/Shakes.
These days we find we find food supplements in the form of of High Fiber Diets/ Food Supplements or replacements. One thing you have to question yourself is ” Can We remain on these Supplements for the rest of our lives ?” Definitely not, If such is the case these things are Impractical in the Long run and when you go back to regular Indian Diet you will surely regain what all you have lost and little more also because of the reduced metabolic rate.
IT’S ALWAYS BETTER TO LOSE WEIGHT WHILE EATING THE REGULAR INDIAN FOODS LIKE IDLY, DOSA, PHULKAS, DAL AND VEGETABLES. This is SUSTAINABLE and MAINTAINABLE. ” THAT’S THE APPROACH WE AT CLINIC 2000 ADOPT “. Make things easier to lose weight and maintain it, by advising you to eat the foods you regularly eat day in and day out”.
The Clinic-2000 is the Medical Center for Obesity treatment in India.It is managed by Dr. Ravindranath Reddy, a Bariatric Physician ( The First Specialist doctor in Obesity treatment in South India ) and Medical Cosmetologist with an Experience of 26 Yrs in Obesity Treatment and Weight Management. In conjunction with Cello Therm Medical Treatment, a planned and balanced diet and behavior modification Clinic 2000 ensures that you achieve the targeted weight loss along with health and aesthetic benefits associated with weight loss. As the weight loss is through fat loss there is hardly any possibility of any side effects even in the long run. Thus weight loss through Fat loss is sustainable and maintainable. Because of It’s Unique Computerized body adaptation system, the fat is lost all over the body and wherever the fat is more , the reduction will be more resulting in automatic figure improvement and Skin Tightening. There will be no need to go in for any Tummy Tucks , Massages , Figure improve Treatments, body treatments or any skin tightening treatments, thus saving you precious time and money. Obesity treatment program of Clinic-2000 gives amazing results in patients who are committed and follow the instructions and treatment given. Clinic-2000 ensures the long term weight loss maintainence through regular follow ups.
What are the Treatment Charges for Obesity/Weight Loss ?
The treatment charges are kept very reasonable, in order to help every one to shed their weight and become healthy. They are Rs 1900-00 Per Session. However the cost of the entire 12 sessions need to be paid upfront. REMEMBER YOU DON’T NEED TO PAY ANYTHING EXTRA FOR FIGURE IMPROVEMENT/INCH LOSS OR FOR SKIN TIGHTENING AS THEY HAPPEN AUTOMATICALLY ALONG WITH WEIGHT REDUCTION. TAXES EXTRA.
Want to know how much weight you can lose in one course of the treatment?
Historically We have been observing that a person on an average loses up to 12 Kilos of their weight in one Course of treatment. THIS PURELY DEPENDS UPON ONE’S METABOLIC RATE, FAMILY HISTORY OF OBESITY, ANY ASSOCIATED HORMONAL CONDITIONS SUCH AS HYPOTHYROIDISM, P.C.O.S etc; AND ABOVE ALL HOW THE DOCTOR’S ADVISE IS FOLLOWED
*** Disclaimer – Weight Reduction Varies from Person to Person depending upon their Metabolic Rate, Age and How they follow the Doctor’s Advise
For Some More Details ,Just fill up the Contact Us form and We will get back to You.